Kelly Palace and Maria Parker share their favorite moments from their interview with Kurt Dickson, including what pieces of wisdom they'll incorporate in their own lives.
- Give yourself permission to say “this makes me feel alive and gives me meaning.”
- Keep what is important in perspective to deal with performance anxiety.
- Even if your body changes, you can enjoy movement and activities.
Support the show
- Consistency can remain, even if your schedule is always changing. Make time, somewhere, to fit in what is important.
- You can outwork others who may have more talent than you.
Thank you for listening to Champion's Mojo! If you enjoy the show, we'd be so grateful if you'd leave us a review on Apple.