Masters Swimmers, have you ever swum faster in practice or alone than in a meet, or when it was time to put it all on the line? Have you been overly worried about how your stroke looks, the piano falling, or that you don't look the part? Then Kelly's and Maria's conversation today will be of value to you! While swimming is a technique driven sport, sometimes that can be taken too far. A few discussion topics in this episode:
1) Kelly's practice set of 500s where she went faster than in a recent meet
2) Masters Superstar Kurt Dickson's imperfect stroke
3) NCAA Historic Speedster Jordan Crooks' unique stroke
4) ACC 200 backstroker swimming 1:54 with an odd stroke
5) Definition of character as it applies to this topic
6) An update on Maria's flip turns
Join Champion's Mojo, get your mojo working and swim like no one is watching!
Thank you for listening to Champion's Mojo! If you enjoy the show, we'd be so grateful if you'd leave us a review on Apple.