Need a positive, uplifting message? Kelly and Maria discuss how to keep your edge during the time of the COVID-19: mentally, physically and emotionally. You'll get coaching on how to keep your edge with what's available to you, right now.
Contact Kelly and Maria at email@example.com.
Episode Topics and Mentions
University of Texas swim team
Absolute Beginner’s Knitting
Tips for Keeping Your Edge
- Switch it up. Figure out something new to break out of your patterns and habits.
- Take it easy if you need rest. Switch to something more moderate if needed.
- Kelly’s action item: Commit to running a half marathon (with Maria).
- Maria’s action item: Keep running and work towards the goal of running a half marathon (with Kelly).
- Create a routine for yourself, even if you don’t have to do it.
- Attack a project you’ve been putting off to feel productive.
- Sleep and eat well to keep your body strong and healthy.
- Read material that challenges you or uplifts you, not related to the pandemic.
- Gamify your challenges with a reward system.
- Take an online class, webinar or another small educational module.
- Maria’s action item: Find something challenging to read and learn from.
- Kelly’s action item: Keep knitting.
- It’s okay to feel sad or disappointed sometimes.
- Remember that there is meaning in difficulty - even if we don’t see the answers right now.
- Connect with people you have not spoken with in awhile.
- Avoid media - write the news headlines for the future you’d like to see.
- Maria’s action item: Create her news headlines for the future. Look for signs of meaning in the difficult time.
- Kelly’s action item: Charge listeners to touch base with Kelly and Maria on their emotional well being.
Quote of the Week
“If you're going through hell, keep going." -- Winston Churchill
Subscribe to the Champion's Mojo podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Play.
Have something you want to share with us? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up with the show by visiting ChampionsMojo.com and visiting the Facebook page, Support the show
Please leave us a review on Apple, so others can find us!
https://www.ChampionsMojo.com/ for all things Champion’s Mojo.
Finally, we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com