What has your last year looked like? It’s easy to simply look ahead but reviewing the events of the past year can help prepare you for success in the New Year. It’s December when we are often prompted to look back on the last 12 months and “reflect” on how the year went. This show discusses 5 techniques to empower you to reflect, do some self discovery and put you on the right track to living your dreams in the next 12 months.
Listen in as Kelly Palace and Maria Parker share their thoughts on the past year and where they hope to improve and succeed in 2020.
To learn more about Champion’s Mojo visit www.ChampionsMojo.com Champion's Mojo is on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play and everywhere podcasts are found.
Quote of the Week
“Without reflection, we go blindly on our way, creating more unintended consequences, and failing to achieve anything useful.” -- Margaret J. Wheatley
5 Steps To Reflect on the Past Year
1. Set aside 30-60 minutes uninterrupted silence to reflect.
2. Ask yourself: How do you feel? a. What words describe your feelings and emotions?
3. Ask yourself: Where have I been and what have I been doing?
4. Go through your calendar month-by-month and write down all that you did this year. a. What activities or things gave me the most joy and satisfaction? b. What obstacles did I overcome and what did I learn from them?
5. What areas can you improve in and which might have the most impact?
Episode Topics and Mentions
Red Skin Syndrome
Survivor on CBS
Have something you want to share with Champion’s Mojo? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Keep up with the show by visiting YouTube, ChampionsMojo.com and visiting the Facebook page, Instagram page, and Twitter page.
Please leave us a review on Apple, so others can find us!
https://www.ChampionsMojo.com/ for all things Champion’s Mojo.
Finally, we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com